Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Really?

I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving. (For those who celebrate) Wednesday I got a free Galaxy 4 from Best Buy! Sweet!!! I needed a new phone. Anyways same day had to call and get a plumber to fix my drain where my washing machine is, because the drain was like Old Faithful, spraying water everywhere. I was like HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP! It was super bad. 

Plumber fixed it ... or at least it was temporary because Sunday I'm doing Laundry cleaning up after the guest, while watching football. (That's how I roll on Sunday's) And the washing machine started spraying all over. Flooded my entire kitchen. It was AWESOME! (Not really) But I was shaking my head saying Really?

So today I tried calling plumber he isn't answering. Great! 

Let me back my story up a bit though on Thursday I did all the cooking, had an alright thanksgiving, and then went on to some shopping. Scored a couple of laptops for super cheap at Best Buy. Oh but there was this dude in front of us who was farting in line. But he was trying to act like he's not passing gas like right in front of us. He's just carrying on a conversation with his friend, farting, meantime I'm laughing so hard because okay I'm not mature farts make me laugh. So I;m laughing and this dude actually gives me a dirty look. I'm thinking the whole time, oh my goodness you're the one crapping your pants and you give me a look like I'm messed up. Anyways, I can actually say all I need to buy is giftcards and I'm done. Done. Done with shopping. Well, I might get some things for myself but for the most part I'm done.

Oh and onto writing the sequel to a book. As well as rewriting Runaways. Oh, before I forget how did everyone do for the NaNoWriMo?

I actually banked 40k. Not bad. I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your Thanksgiving was good, Roza. Lucky you to be pretty much ready for Christmas. Yikes! I haven't even started. Better stop playing on the internet and get a move on. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete