Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Is it really??

I am thrilled about my book RIVAL LOVE being up for Pre-order. So yes if you wanted a copy here it is : Pre-Order it releases on August 26th! Wahoo!!

I've recently had some changes in my life. One my children are back to school so that means a full 8 hours of writing with no interruptions! Oh my goodness, it is BLISS! This also means I've got some exciting news to share, I've recently finished not one, but TWO books this year. What? I'm looking on finishing a third. The one, I can't really talk about just yet but please know that good news will be shared once I'm allowed. :)
The other Book is being looked over and once it's picked up I will send you news on this too when I can.


Other changes in my life besides the awesome writing time, and school venture is my own personal Bleck  stuff. Which just means recent things that have annoyed me. I filled out all these forms for my son who has LOTS of Allergies and has Asthma too. And you figure you fill out the forms list instructions people would follow them and Boom! The issue is done, resolved, no need to worry.
Come to find out that's not really the case. Ugh. Such a nightmare. So I'm currently dealing with this as peaceful as possible. I'm not one to go tornado like in places and demand things but in this instance I was a little overly ticked. Have you ever just felt like you wasted time on something for nothing? That's how I feel.

How are things going with everyone else?

I recently uploaded a couple of songs on the playlist. They're kind of going along with my other stories I am currently working on. Scandal Life, This Summer, and Punch Drunk. (I might change the names to titles) For now this is what they're called.


No comments:

Post a Comment